Week of Purity
Immitation to Mother Mary’s Life
What is purity in spirituality?
Denying the sinful nature and living by the Spirit through wholehearted submission to God.
Life of purity makes one wants to please God. Real purity comes as a result of believing that the Lord Jesus died in your place to ransom you from impurity. Pure living increases as you work together with the Holy Spirit to live as a redeemed child of God. Purity describes who you are and what you do.
We know that when the heart is purified and enlightened, it becomes inspired. Just as intellect is the instrument of knowledge, heart is the instrument of inspiration. If we are pure, we will reach GOD. “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see GOD”. A pure heart sees beyond the intellect.
“Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God” (Matthew 5:8)
What does it mean to be pure in heart? … It means “clean, blameless, free from sin and guilt.” The Greek word for “heart” in this verse is “kardia”. This word can refer to our physical heart, but it can also refer to the center of spiritual life. So for us to have a good spiritual life, we must be pure in heart.
How do we acquire a pure heart?
Here are some guides to help us fight for purity:
- We must get a “New Heart” because we are not pure by nature. DETACHMENT AND FORGIVENESS WITH CONFESSION ARE GOOD WAYS TO GET A NEW HEART TO START.
- We must love what God loves. This is the key to purity. LOVE GOD ABOVE ALL THINGS AND YOUR NEIGHBOR.
- We must have hearts that fear God. DEVELOP GOOD CONSCIENCE AND REFUSE EVIL ACTS. PRAY FOR A CONSTRICT HEART.
- We must have hearts that want to do the things that bring joy to God. DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WILL LIKE OTHERS TO DO TO YOU.
- We must have or develop self-discipline and self-control, these are some of the fruits of the Holy Spirit. WE MUST KNOW OUR LIMITATIONS AND WHEN TO SAY IT IS ENOUGH.
- We must be accountable and accept responsibility for our actions.
- Finally, pray to the Holy Spirit living in Mary to grant us His Spirit for us to be exposed to change for the Glory of God.
Mary, you are most pure, both in body and soul. Help me to protect my bodily purity through the custody of my eyes and by avoiding anything that would lead to lust. Help me to dress and act modestly, protecting my dignity and recognizing the dignity of others as well.
Let my intentions be pure. Help me to strive to do everything for Jesus, without selfish motives or agendas through Jesus Christ our Lord.
“A WEEK OF DETACHMENT”
MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST, NOW THAT WE HAVE ALL CONSECRATED TO JESUS THROUGH THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY, LET US START PRACTICING ON HOW TO LIVE OUT OUR CONSECRATED LIFE DAILY. I ALWAYS SAY THAT CONSECRATION WITHOUT ACTION IS DEAD. IT IS TIME TO LIVE IT OUT, A LIFE TO HOLINESS WHICH IS TOTAL SUBMISSION TO THE WILL OF GOD WITH MOTHER’S HELP.
EVERY WEEK WE WILL TAKE ONE TOPIC AND WORK ON IT TOGETHER AS A FAMILY TO GROW IN FAITH AND HOLINESS.
THIS WEEK, WE ARE GOING TO PRACTICE “DETACHMENT”.
WHAT IS IT IN YOUR LIFE THAT IS BLOCKING YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS? IS IT GOSSIP, JEALOUSY, ENVY, WICKEDNESS, TALKATIVE, CHILD ABUSE, OR ADDICTION – (YOUR LOOKS (DRESSING), MAKE-UP, YOUR HAIR, CAR, WOMEN, MEN, SEX, DRUG, ALCOHOL, PORNOGRAPHY), TO MENTION BUT FEW. YOU KNOW YOURSELF. TAKE ONE THING THIS WEEK AND WORK ON IT.
BRING THAT TO MOTHER THIS WEEK TO HELP YOU. 1000 STEPS START WITH ONE STEP AT A TIME. ALSO, JOURNEY TO HOLINESS IS A LIFETIME JOURNEY BUT START PRACTICING, ONE THING AT A TIME AND ADDING TO IT ONGOING.
READ ONE TOPIC ON YOUR PATRON SAINT THIS WEEK AND MEDITATE ON HIS OR HER LIFE.
ON WEEKENDS WHEN WE OPEN UP OUR FORUM, WE CAN SHARE IDEAS ON WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO HELP YOU BUT NOT ON WHAT YOU ARE DETACHING FROM.
I PRAY TO OUR LADY OF MARY’S ARMOR, OUR QUEEN MOTHER WARRIOR TO COME WITH HER SPOUSE, THE HOLY SPIRIT TO ENKINDLE IN OUR HEARTS THE FIRE OF LOVE FOR HER SON, JESUS CHRIST, AND EXPOSE TO US WHAT WE NEED TO DETACH FROM THIS WEEK THE MOST, THROUGH CHRIST OUR LORD. AMEN.
O IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY BE OUR ARMOR OF HOPE. AMEN
With much love
CelinaMary – unworthy servant of Mary
WEEK OF “FORGIVENESS ”
MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST, NOW THAT WE ARE ALL CONSECRATED TO JESUS THROUGH THE IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY, LET US START PRACTICING ON HOW TO LIVE OUT OUR CONSECRATED LIFE DAILY. I ALWAYS SAY THAT CONSECRATION WITHOUT ACTION IS DEAD. IT IS TIME TO LIVE IT OUT, A LIFE TO HOLINESS WHICH IS TOTAL SUBMISSION TO THE DIVINE WILL OF GOD WITH MOTHER’S HELP.
EVERY WEEK, WE WILL TAKE ONE TOPIC AND WORK ON IT TOGETHER AS A FAMILY TO GROW IN FAITH AND HOLINESS. LAST WEEK DETACHMENT WILL HELP US THIS WEEK ON.
In reality, forgiveness simply means choosing to let go of your anger, hurt, and desire for vengeance which helps in cultivating compassion instead.
Holding on to the past can be a conscious decision just like letting go and moving forward can be a conscious decision.
Self-compassion and self-forgiveness are important tools to have before trying to forgive someone else. It’s important to consider whether self-blame may be getting in the way of your ability to forgive. Remember, someone else’s decision to hurt you is never your fault.
Forgiveness can heal us and allow us to move on in life with meaning and purpose especially life to holiness.
Without forgiveness, it’s hard to build a relationship with anyone how much more with God.
Forgiveness is one of the hardest actions to take especially when it’s not our fault but we pray always to God to forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
I can honestly say that without divine intervention, it’s impossible to forgive how much more to forget.
MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST, THIS WEEK, LET US PRAY FOR DIVINE INTERVENTION THROUGH OUR BLESSED VIRGIN, OUR MOTHER WARRIOR:
- TO HELP US IDENTIFY THE AREAS IN OUR LIVES THAT WE NEED HELP IN ORDER TO FREE OURSELVES FROM THIS BONDAGE UNFORGIVING SPIRIT.
- TO HELP US LEARN HOW TO FORGIVE OURSELVES AND FORGIVE OTHERS UNCONDITIONALLY
- TO HELP US REMOVE HATRED, RESENTMENTS, ANGER, DISUNITY, ARGUMENT, FIGHTS, QUARRELS, AND ON AND ON AS A RESULT OF HURT AND UNFORGIVING HEARTS.
- TO HELP US PRAY FOR RESTORATION OF INNER PEACE
- TO HELP US HAVE MERCY TO THOSE THAT HURT US AND PRAY FOR THEM.
- TO SHOW THEM COMPASSION AND LOVE AGAIN.
- TO TRULY HEAR THE DIVINE VOICE OF OUR LORD IN ORDER TO BE TRUE LOVERS, SOLDIERS, AND WARRIORS FOR MOTHER MARY TO CONVERT SOULS FOR CHRIST OUR LORD.
- TO HELP US TO GO TO A GOOD CONFESSION
- TO HELP US SURRENDER, BELIEVE AND TRUST HER (OUR REFUGE OF SINNERS AND OUR HOPE) THAT SHE CAN HELP US.
- TO HELP US TO STRENGTHEN OUR FAITH IN GOD AND BELIEVE THAT WE CAN DO IT AND BE GRATEFUL AT ALL TIMES. AMEN.
- ROSARY! ROSARY! ROSARY
- IT WILL NOT BE EASY BUT IT IS DOABLE THROUGH MOTHER’S HELP WE BELIEVE THROUGH JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. AMEN
O IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY, BE OUR ARMOR OF HOPE. AMEN
I PRAY FOR A BLESSED WEEK WITH MOTHER.
TRULY YOURS, SISTER IN CHRIST
UNWORTHY SERVANT OF MARY